Friday, 3 February 2017

Month of Love Stories: Elisabeth & Jospeh



Seen as its the month of love, I wanted to hear your love stories! And kick start our month here is Elisabeth's story...

My boyfriend (Joseph) and I met online 3 years ago. I was doing a survey (I was totally obsessed with survey sites) that wanted me to compare three different dating sites. I totally didn't even want to do the survey, but they kept insisting I do it. I made my profiles and only had to have them up for 3 days. 

I never in a million years would have guessed that I would meet the love of my life on day 3. He sent me a message. I read through his profile and liked what I read so I decided to write him back. We talked for a few minutes through the site's messaging service (which was so hard to use). We had a blast talking so we decided to talk through KIK (so much easier). We talked all night and I couldn't wait to hear from him the next day.

We shared everything and fell in love. The hardest part was that he was in Georgia and I was in Ohio. We spent almost 3 years in a long distance relationship. This really tested our relationship.

I am so happy to say that we are no longer in a long distance relationship. He moved to Ohio about a month ago when he finished his Master's Degree in Computer Science. I am just so proud of Joseph!

He is also a huge part of my blog (Everything & Nothin'). I would never have started my blog without him. He encouraged me and created my site. He does most of the designing and back end work for Everything & Nothin'. I seriously couldn't do it without him! 

I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. We are totally an example that long distance relationships really can work. They are hard, but they are worth it for the right person! I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!




What a gorgeous story!! If you would like to have yours included in my Month of Love Stories series, then please click here

If you would like to follow Elisabeth more then please see the links below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment