Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Tiggle Taggle review!

If you read one of my previous posts (Cohen's Christening outfit), you will know that we had Cohen christened on 15th January. So I decided to do little party bags, for our guests to take their cake away in.

So I went trowelling the Internet and found these cute little paper bags and came across these labels made by Tiggle taggle.

I saw these and fell in love they were perfect for what I needed. All I had to do was send them a message with the message me wanted. We had 'Thank you for coming to Cohen's christening, 15th January 2017.'

The sheets come with 24 labels on them and they cost £1.40 a sheet. The quality is brilliant they were here withing 5 days!!

I would definitely recommend this company!!




** This isn't a sponsored post**

No comments:

Post a Comment