So first off HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope that all of your festive celebrations were as you planned! So this is the time of year that we set new year resolutions. I don't normally do these but this year I have decided to. So here they are
- To get Cohen christened - This is something I been thinking about for months and have finally decided I am going to do. I have booked the date 15th January and sent out the invites. I will be doing follow up posts about finishing the plans and decorating ect.
- To loose 2 stone - As off today I am on a diet! I want to finally loose all of my baby weight and any added weighty i have gained.
- To learn Makaton - I already know a few signs that I learnt form work. But I want to teach Cohen how to sign. I have decided I want to start a blog series based around Makaton.
- Read a new book book week
- To try YouTube - I want to see if I can build up a Youtube profile. So I have said I am going to try it for a month and if I like doing it i will continue.
- To build up my blog
Why don't you comment you resolutions down below!