Monday, 16 January 2017

5 things I love!


There are 5 things that make me feel happy no matter what has happened.


  1. Animals- If you read my post before Christmas ( click here to see it!) you will know that I grew up in a very family orientated household which means my life for animals overflows! I love all animals and I love nothing more than to cuddle up on the sofa with the dog.
  2. My child - What kind of a mother would I be if I didn't involved my bubba in this one?!? He is my life and in all honesty he can make me feel better no matter how shitty my day is. His smile lights up a room and his eyes are beautiful!!
  3. My family - This is the family I see on a regular basis! They know how to make me feel better. My mum gives the best hugs and my sister will act like a tit until I feel better. They know that by doing this and talking through things I will be 10 x better. 
  4. Blogging - Of course this one is on here!! My blog is where I can take to and talk about whatever I want. Its my outlet for all my feelings about things is probably couldn't talk about anywhere else!
  5. Bullet journaling - This helps reduce my anxiety which make me feel good. I will be doing a bullet journal look through for 2017 soon!! 
In case you didn't notice they all have the same outcome!! Why don't you comment below what 5 things you love and why!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog post. Seems we have a lot in common, children, animals and family. I am a mom of 8 and raising my grand baby. We have always had some animals around. This blogging thing though is not as easy as I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete