Tuesday, 27 December 2016

My top 4 favorite movies!!



There is nothing I love to do more than watch a good movie. I will often throw a movie on when I'm at home on my own with Cohen. So here are my top 4 movies I love to watch!


No.4: Kevin and Perry go large! I love this film. Its so funny!! It is my go to film when I feel REALLY REALLY down. Here is the link to the trailer!! Kevin and Perry go large Trailer!!
No.3 Aladdin! This is a childhood favourite and if you asked me what my favourite Disney film this is one of the first from my lips!! I will be mortified if you have never heard of this movie!! Aladdin trailer 
No.2 Polar express! This is my all time favourite Christmas film. With the Christmas season having not long ended this film has been watched so many times! Mike is sick of watching it!! Polar express trailer!
No.1 Step brothers! I can watch this film over and over and still laugh at the same jokes they are so funny!! This film is a must watch!! Step brothers trailer!

Go ahead and watch these films if you haven't already and let me know what you think!  

1 comment: