Monday, 12 December 2016

My top 3 favourate things about Christmas

With Christmas just around the corner I cant help but think about everything that i love about Christmas. Here are my top 3 favourate things:


Food
Ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you that my favourate meal is a roast dinner. On Christmas day we have a massive roast dinner with all the trimmings. Then there's all the sweet treats!
I love marzipan and my mum makes THE BEST Christmas cake! So not only do I get these, I also love curling up on the sofa in front of the TV with a box of chocolates.

TV
I love watching all of the Christmas soap specials and all the Christmas films. Every year I buy a TV guide and circle everything I want to watch over the Christmas period.

Being together
Obviously this is the most important part for me. I love being together and spending the day with the ones I love. And this year I get to spend Christmas as a mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment