Thursday, 1 December 2016

My monthly goals- December

IT'S DECEMBER! I can officially gets excited for Christmas!! So here are my goals for this month:


  1. To have an amazing first Christmas with my little boy - I have been so excited from the moment I got pregnant about this Christmas day! 
  2. To make sure Cohen's room is read for him to move into it after the new year.
  3. To start making a plan to loose weight after the new year.
If I achieve all of these I will, be able to go into the new year feeling very positive and very excited for what next year will bring me!


3 comments:

  1. Interesting post! I like your blog, wanna follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of setting monthly goals and sharing them on your blog! I hope that you can achieve anything you wish for :)
    Kind wishes,
    Joana

    http://joanasreasons.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on achieving your goals. Number one will happen for sure!

    ReplyDelete