Tuesday, 13 December 2016

My favourate Christmas songs

So Christmas is only 13 days away and its safe to say the Christmas music has come out. Not only am I whipping out all my CDs but the playlists of YouTube and Spotify are being played on repeat. So I wanted to share with you my favourate Christmas songs! 

  1. Mariah Carey- All I want for Christmas is you. (You probably guessed this song as soon as the read the post title.)
  2. Destiny's child - 8 days of Christmas
  3. Cliff  Richard - Mistletoe and wine
  4. Band aid 30 - Do they know its Christmas time?
  5. Bing Crosby - it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
  6. Leona Lewis - one more sleep
  7. Frank Sinatra - Drummer Boy
  8. John Lennon - War is over!
  9. Michael BublĂ© - I'm coming home! 
There are many more but I would spend hours and this would turn into one boring post! So why not take a look at my playlist on Youtube! The link will be below!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment