So I am pleased to announce I have been nominated for a Liebester award!
I’ve been nominated by Mummy to dex for the Liebster Award. It’s an award that helps blogs with 200 followers or fewer.
There are obviously some rules you have to follow and they are as follow:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
So first of all thank you so much too Mummy to dex for the nomination it means so much to me. There is a link to the blog here
This blog is amazing! Not only does she give monthly updates on her gorgeous son but she also does some brilliant recipes and product reviews.
My favourite blog is Tracking Twenty. Lordy writes some brilliant content which I can really relate to both as a mum and as a 20 year old. The photography that she uses is also AMAZING! And I sometimes find it hard to believe that she takes the images her self.
Mummy to Dex www.mummytodex.com