Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Banana muffins

Mike and myself love bananas and has been begging me to bake something with bananas in it for weeks. Last night I finally I bit the bullet and made some banana muffins here's how you can do it too.
Ingredients:
2 bananas
8oz caster sugar
8oz butter
8oz self raising flour
4 eggs
Muffin cases
Method:
1.Preheat your oven to 180°/ gas mark 4.
2. Blend together your butter and your sugar until completely mixed and fluffy.
3. Add in 2 tblsp of flour and 1 egg. Continue to do this until all of the eggs and flour are completely combined.
4. Cut your bananas into small chunks and mix in thoroughly.
5. Spoon your mixture into your muffin cases.
6. Bake the muffins until golden on top. If your not sure if they are done stick stick a knife in. If it comes out clean there done. 7.Let cool and enjoy.
They have been a hit in my house and I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment