Thursday, 3 November 2016

4 organziation tips for when you have a baby!

We all know that having a baby can be stressful enough as it,  without suddenly realizing you have a dentist appointment in an hour and your dressed. So here are some of my top tips for staying organised with a baby.

1. Write everything down
If you write down every appointment you have as soon as you make it your less likely to forget it espeacially if you have a planner. I have a planner that goes everywhere with me! Take a look at my papaerdori post so see how mine is set out!

2. Make sure everything is tidy!
I know that with a baby that the last thing you think about is a house being tidy, but if its tidy then its easier to pick up your stuff and go.

3. Get a good nights sleep
It is said that you need between 6-9 hours of sleep a night to be able to function at your full potential. So by making sure you at least attempt get a decent few hours sleep it is helping you in the long run. I I know this may seem impossible with a baby!

4. Write to do lists!
I love to do lists! Its a brilliant visual que to how much you have completed during the day! It also gives you the incentive to carry on the next day

Hopefully with these tips you will be as organized as ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment