Sunday, 30 October 2016

New Look Haul

So with mine and Mike anniversary coming up soon I took my new found confidence and went to look for an outfit.I went into my local new look and found a bug range of evening dresses how after a long session of trying on I chose this. 

This gorgeous dress was £24.99 and I instantly fell in love with it. It's gorgeously fitted without being too tight (doesn't show off my mummy tummy to much) the gold belt gives it a gorgeous finish. the material across the top of the dress gives it a flattering finish!


I also brought a rose gold clutch bag to match, this is a gorgeous bag which you can either hold or have on your shoulder with  removable chain. The picture below is of a silver version of the clutch bag as I couldn't find a Rose god image. This clutch was £15.99 and whilst i normally wouldn't spend that amount of money on a bag it is absolutely amazing!! 

 I finally brought myself some shoes to match. I don't normally wear high heels but these I loved i tried them on and they were so comfortable i feel like i could wear them all night no worries. They were about £12.99 and i was lucky a they only had 1 pair left in my size so I snatched them.

I am so excited to be able to wear this with pride and feel amazing when we go out to dinner! A follow up post on our anniversary will follow! 

1 comment:

  1. That clutch is so gorgeous! Love the dress too, I'm also cautious to not have my tummy stick out, and I'm not even a mummy haha :p

    Ilse | www.ilsedanielle.com

    ReplyDelete