- To raise my son to a respectful and happy young man. This is the most important one to me and if this was the only one i achieved i would die a happy women.
- To get a degree. I did apply and get accepted into uni but due to personal circumstances i decided to put it off a couple of years. My passion is health care but what i would want to do in health care has changed since I applied.
- To go scuba diving and snorkeling. I love animals and this would be an amazing thing to see. I draw the line and swimming with sharks.
- To get married. This is one that has most definitely became a lot clearer to me over the past few months. I have well and truly decided that i want the full package and that is the only thing i really have left to do.
- To have more children! Yes my son is only 4 months and I already cant wait to have another. 2 would be my ideal number but 3 is our maximum!
- To buy my own house. Whilst this is a goal this isn't a necessity.
- To take my kids to Lapland. I would love to do this in a few years time to see their faces light up.
- To go travelling! I would love to around the world and experience different cultures!
- To move abroad. I would love to move to America or Canada I love the idea of raise my kids to understand other cultures.
These are just a few of my life goals i have began to come up with now that things have changed. When i decide some more things I will do an update.
What are some of your life goals??? Comment them below !!