Wednesday, 26 October 2016

My life goals

Over this past year my life has changed so much, and so ave my goals. In all honesty I didn't really sit back and think about what I want to achieve over the next 60 years. So i spent a few hours to do thinking about what really matters to me and what i want the outcome of my life to be. Below are my life goals.


  1. To raise my son to a respectful and happy young man. This is the most important one to me and if this was the only one i achieved i would die a happy women. 
  2. To get a degree. I did apply and get accepted into uni but due to personal circumstances i decided to put it off a couple of years. My passion is health care but what i would want to do in health care has changed since I applied.
  3. To go scuba diving and snorkeling. I love animals and this would be an amazing thing to see. I draw the line and swimming with sharks. 
  4. To get married. This is one that has most definitely became a lot clearer to me over the past few months. I have well and truly decided that i want the full package and that is the only thing i really have left to do.  
  5. To have more children! Yes my son is only 4 months and I already cant wait to have another. 2 would be my ideal number but 3 is our maximum! 
  6. To buy my own house. Whilst this is a goal this isn't a necessity. 
  7. To take my kids to Lapland. I would love to do this in a few years time to see their faces light up. 
  8. To go travelling! I would love to around the world and experience different cultures! 
  9. To move abroad. I would love to move to America or Canada I love the idea of raise my kids to understand other cultures.
    10. To be happy! I will look back and see that i had a happy life and be able to know I did everything I wanted to.  
These are just a few of my life goals i have began to come up with now that things have changed. When i decide some more things I will do an update.

What are some of your life goals??? Comment them below !! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Great article! Setting goals is the be-all and end-all in terms of being successful, regardless how you define success. If you set smart goals for yourself, it will be easier for you to make your intentions, ideas and dreams real. Here is an article I wrote, hope you enjoy: http://goalifyapp.com/en/why-i-am-setting-goals/

    ReplyDelete